Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Ross County VS Saint Johnstone Prediction Scottish Premier League

SCO PRRoss County VS Saint Johnstone Prediction Scottish Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 08:10:55 GMT    

Ross County VS Saint Johnstone Prediction Scottish Premier League

Scottish Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Ross County win rate is 20.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Ross County scored 10 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Ross County scored 5 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 1.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Saint Johnstone scored 7 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 0.70 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Saint Johnstone scored 6 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 1.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Ross County last five matches: L/L/D/L/L; Saint Johnstone last five matches: D/W/L/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 40.00% chance that Ross County and Saint Johnstone scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Ross County wins is 34.2%, the chance for a draw is 29.0% and the chance for Saint Johnstone to win this game is 36.8%.


Ross County VS Saint Johnstone Prediction
The First Pick: Saint Johnstone to win
The Second Pick: Ross County to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom