Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Rotherham United VS Blackburn Rovers Match Preview England League 1

ENG L1Rotherham United VS Blackburn Rovers Match Preview England League 1

Submit by tipster Christ
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 17:35:27 GMT    
Rotherham United  VS  Blackburn Rovers  Livescore Odds Comparison
England League 1---Match Time:1/1/2018 23:00 Monday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME ROTHERHAM VS. BLACKBURN ROVERS
In the last 25 games Rotherham played 15 games Over 2.5. 
Rotherham have an Goal difference from 3:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 24 games Blackburn Rovers played 12 games Over 2.5. 
Blackburn Rovers have an Goal difference from 6:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 55% chance that Rotherham and Blackburn Rovers scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME ROTHERHAM VS. BLACKBURN ROVERS
Rotherham 5-2-3
In last 10 games Rotherham won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw
 
Blackburn Rovers 7-3-0
In last 10 games Blackburn Rovers won 7 games, lost 0 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Rotherham - Blackburn Rovers (25-25-50)
In this game the chance that Rotherham wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Blackburn Rovers to win this game is 50%
 
Rotherham United  VS  Blackburn Rovers  Match Preview
Picks: Blackburn Rovers wins

Rotherham United  VS  Blackburn Rovers  Match Preview  England League 1

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom