Saint Johnstone VS Heart of Midlothian - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Saint Johnstone VS Heart of Midlothian Prediction Scottish Premier League

Saint Johnstone VS Heart of Midlothian Prediction Scottish Premier League

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 10:51:48 GMT     From: goaloo    

Saint Johnstone VS Heart of Midlothian Prediction Scottish Premier League

Scottish Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Saint Johnstone win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 70.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Saint Johnstone scored 7 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 0.70 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Saint Johnstone scored 1 goals and conceded 12 goals at home, average getting 0.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 80.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Heart of Midlothian scored 12 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Heart of Midlothian scored 0 goals and conceded 1 goals at away, average getting 0.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 100.00%.


5. Saint Johnstone last five matches: W/L/W/L/W; Heart of Midlothian last five matches: W/W/W/D/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Saint Johnstone and Heart of Midlothian scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Saint Johnstone wins is 31.8%, the chance for a draw is 29.5% and the chance for Heart of Midlothian to win this game is 38.7%.


Saint Johnstone VS Heart of Midlothian Prediction
The First Pick: Heart of Midlothian to win
The Second Pick: Saint Johnstone to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.