Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Saint Mirren VS Dundee United Match Preview Scottish Championship

Saint Mirren VS Dundee United Match Preview Scottish Championship

Posted: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 09:52:21 GMT     From: goaloo    
Saint Mirren  VS  Dundee United  Livescore Odds Comparison
Scottish Championship---Match Time:12/30/2017 03:45 Saturday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME SAINT MIRREN VS. DUNDEE UNITED
In the last 18 games Saint Mirren played 13 games Over 2.5. 
Saint Mirren have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 17 games Dundee United played 8 games Over 2.5. 
Dundee United have an Goal difference from 9:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 59.64% chance that Saint Mirren and Dundee United scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME SAINT MIRREN VS. DUNDEE UNITED
Saint Mirren 6-2-2
In last 10 games Saint Mirren won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw
 
Dundee United 6-1-3
In last 10 games Dundee United won 6 games, lost 3 games and played 1 games draw.
 
Saint Mirren - Dundee United (45-15-40)
In this game the chance that Saint Mirren wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Dundee United to win this game is 40%
 
Saint Mirren  VS  Dundee United Match Preview
Picks: Saint Mirren wins

Saint Mirren  VS  Dundee United Match Preview  Scottish Championship

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.