Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Sambenedettese VS Fermana Match Preview Italy C1

Sambenedettese VS Fermana Match Preview Italy C1

Posted: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 09:49:52 GMT     From: goaloo    
Sambenedettese  VS  Fermana  Livescore Odds Comparison
Italy C1---Match Time:12/30/2017 03:45 Saturday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME SAMBENEDETTESE VS. FERMANA
In the last 18 games Sambenedettese played 5 games Over 2.5. 
Sambenedettese have an Goal difference from 2:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 18 games Fermana played 6 games Over 2.5. 
Fermana have an Goal difference from 3:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 30.56% chance that Sambenedettese and Fermana scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME SAMBENEDETTESE VS. FERMANA
Sambenedettese 3-5-2
In last 10 games Sambenedettese won 3 games, lost 2 games and played 5 games draw
 
Fermana 2-6-2
In last 10 games Fermana won 2 games, lost 2 games and played 6 games draw.
 
Sambenedettese - Fermana (25-55-20)
In this game the chance that Sambenedettese wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 55% and the chance for Fermana to win this game is 20%
 
Sambenedettese  VS  Fermana Match Preview
Picks: Draw

Sambenedettese  VS  Fermana Match Preview  Italy C1

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.