Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Sampdoria VS Spal Prediction Italian Serie A

ITA D1Sampdoria VS Spal Prediction Italian Serie A

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 08:59:59 GMT    
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Sampdoria win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Sampdoria scored 20 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Sampdoria scored 12 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 2.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Spal scored 12 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Spal scored 6 goals and conceded 11 goals at away, average getting 1.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Sampdoria last five matches: L/L/L/D/L; Spal last five matches: D/W/D/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Sampdoria and Spal scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Sampdoria wins is 55.8%, the chance for a draw is 24.5% and the chance for Spal to win this game is 19.7%.


Sampdoria VS Spal Prediction
The First Pick: Sampdoria to win
The Second Pick: draw

Sampdoria VS Spal Prediction Italian Serie A

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom