Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Sandals South Coast FC VS Humble Lions Match Preview Jamaica Premier League

Sandals South Coast FC VS Humble Lions Match Preview Jamaica Premier League

Posted: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 10:23:51 GMT     From: goaloo    

Sandals South Coast FC  VS  Humble Lions  Livescore Odds Comparison

Jamaica Premier League---Match Time:12/29/2017 04:00 Friday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME SANDALS SOUTH COAST FC VS. HUMBLE LIONS
In the last 17 games Sandals South Coast FC played 7 games Over 2.5. 
Sandals South Coast FC have an Goal difference from 2:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 17 games Humble Lions played 5 games Over 2.5. 
Humble Lions have an Goal difference from 1:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 35.29% chance that Sandals South Coast FC and Humble Lions scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME SANDALS SOUTH COAST FC VS. HUMBLE LIONS
Sandals South Coast FC 2-3-5
In last 10 games Sandals South Coast FC won 2 games, lost 5 games and played 3 games draw
 
Humble Lions 3-5-2
In last 10 games Humble Lions won 3 games, lost 2 games and played 5 games draw.
 
Sandals South Coast FC - Humble Lions (20-40-40)
In this game the chance that Sandals South Coast FC wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for Humble Lions to win this game is 40%
 
Sandals South Coast FC  VS  Humble Lions Match Preview
Picks: Draw or Humble Lions wins
 

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.