Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Santos (Youth) VS America RN (Youth) Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

CSP YCSantos (Youth) VS America RN (Youth) Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 10:25:34 GMT    
Brasil Copa SP Juniores -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Santos (Youth) win rate is 100.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Santos (Youth) scored 24 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 2.40 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Santos (Youth) scored 12 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 2.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team America RN (Youth) scored 13 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, America RN (Youth) scored 9 goals and conceded 15 goals at away, average getting 1.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 16.67%, Away Draw rate is 16.67%, Away Loss rate is 66.67%.


5. Santos (Youth) last five matches: W/W/L/W/L; America RN (Youth) last five matches: D/L/D/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Santos (Youth) and America RN (Youth) scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Santos (Youth) wins is 75.0%, the chance for a draw is 15.5% and the chance for America RN (Youth) to win this game is 9.5%.


Santos (Youth) VS America RN (Youth) Prediction
The First Pick: Santos (Youth) to win
The Second Pick: draw

Santos (Youth) VS America RN (Youth) Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom