Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Sao Bernardo (Youth) VS Rio Branco AC (Youth) Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

CSP YCSao Bernardo (Youth) VS Rio Branco AC (Youth) Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 10:40:35 GMT    
Brasil Copa SP Juniores -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Sao Bernardo (Youth) win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Sao Bernardo (Youth) scored 14 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Sao Bernardo (Youth) scored 10 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 1.43 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 42.86%, Home Draw rate is 28.57%, Home Loss rate is 28.57%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Rio Branco AC (Youth) scored 12 goals and conceded 21 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Rio Branco AC (Youth) scored 9 goals and conceded 15 goals at away, average getting 1.29 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 14.29%, Away Draw rate is 14.29%, Away Loss rate is 71.43%.


5. Sao Bernardo (Youth) last five matches: L/W/W/D/D; Rio Branco AC (Youth) last five matches: W/D/L/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Sao Bernardo (Youth) and Rio Branco AC (Youth) scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Sao Bernardo (Youth) wins is 63.9%, the chance for a draw is 20.4% and the chance for Rio Branco AC (Youth) to win this game is 15.7%.


Sao Bernardo (Youth) VS Rio Branco AC (Youth) Prediction
The First Pick: Sao Bernardo (Youth) to win
The Second Pick: draw

Sao Bernardo (Youth) VS Rio Branco AC (Youth) Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom