Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Saudi Arabia VS Oman Betting Picks Gulf Cup of Nations

GCSaudi Arabia VS Oman Betting Picks Gulf Cup of Nations

Submit by tipster Christ
Posted: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 09:40:52 GMT    
Saudi Arabia  VS  Oman  Livescore Odds Comparison
Gulf Cup of Nations---Match Time:12/28/2017 23:30 Thursday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME SAUDI ARABIA VS. OMAN
In the last 2 games Saudi Arabia played 1 games Over 2.5. 
Saudi Arabia have an Goal difference from 2:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 2 games Oman played 0 games Over 2.5. 
Oman have an Goal difference from 6:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 25% chance that Saudi Arabia and Oman scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME SAUDI ARABIA VS. OMAN
Saudi Arabia 5-1-4
In last 10 games Saudi Arabia won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw
 
Oman 6-2-2
In last 10 games Oman won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Saudi Arabia - Oman (35-15-50)
In this game the chance that Saudi Arabia wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Oman to win this game is 50%
 
Saudi Arabia  VS  Oman  Betting Picks
Picks: Oman wins
 
Saudi Arabia  VS  Oman  Betting Picks  Gulf Cup of Nations
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom