Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Scunthorpe United VS Bury Match Preview England League 1

ENG L1Scunthorpe United VS Bury Match Preview England League 1

Submit by tipster Christ
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 17:36:16 GMT    
Scunthorpe United  VS  Bury  Livescore Odds Comparison
England League 1---Match Time:1/1/2018 23:00 Monday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME SCUNTHORPE UNITED VS. BURY
In the last 25 games Scunthorpe United played 10 games Over 2.5. 
Scunthorpe United have an Goal difference from 6:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 24 games Bury played 11 games Over 2.5. 
Bury have an Goal difference from 0:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 42.92% chance that Scunthorpe United and Bury scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME SCUNTHORPE UNITED VS. BURY
Scunthorpe United 5-2-3
In last 10 games Scunthorpe United won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw
 
Bury 2-2-6
In last 10 games Bury won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Scunthorpe United - Bury (55-20-25)
In this game the chance that Scunthorpe United wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Bury to win this game is 25%
 
Scunthorpe United  VS  Bury  Match Preview
Picks: Scunthorpe United wins

Scunthorpe United  VS  Bury  Match Preview  England League 1

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom