Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Scunthorpe United VS Southend United Match Preview England League 1

Scunthorpe United VS Southend United Match Preview England League 1

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 10:38:33 GMT     From: goaloo    

Scunthorpe United  VS  Southend United Match Preview England League 1

Scunthorpe United  VS  Southend United  Livescore Odds Comparison
England League 1---Match Time:12/23/2017 22:00 Saturday  GMT+8
 
Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Scunthorpe vs. Southend United
In the last 22 games Scunthorpe played 7 games Over 2.5.
Scunthorpe have an Goal difference from 5:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 22 games Southend United played 11 games Over 2.5.
Southend United have an Goal difference from 4:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 40.91% chance that Scunthorpe and Southend United scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 Chances for the Game Scunthorpe vs. Southend United
Scunthorpe 5-2-3
In last 10 games Scunthorpe won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw
 
Southend United 3-2-5
In last 10 games Southend United won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Scunthorpe - Southend United (50-20-30)
In this game the chance that Scunthorpe wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Southend United to win this game is 30%
 
Scunthorpe United  VS  Southend United Match Preview
Picks: Scunthorpe United to win
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.