Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Sheikh Russel KC VS Team BJMC Prediction Bangladesh Premier League

BGD D1Sheikh Russel KC VS Team BJMC Prediction Bangladesh Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 08:53:05 GMT    
Bangladesh Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 3 matches, home team Sheikh Russel KC win rate is 33.33%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 33.33%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Sheikh Russel KC scored 11 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Sheikh Russel KC scored 5 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Team BJMC scored 11 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Team BJMC scored 6 goals and conceded 13 goals at away, average getting 0.86 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 28.57%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 71.43%.


5. Sheikh Russel KC last five matches: D/W/L/D/D; Team BJMC last five matches: L/D/L/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Sheikh Russel KC and Team BJMC scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Sheikh Russel KC wins is 48.4%, the chance for a draw is 27.4% and the chance for Team BJMC to win this game is 24.2%.


Sheikh Russel KC VS Team BJMC Prediction
The First Pick: Sheikh Russel KC to win
The Second Pick: draw

Sheikh Russel KC VS Team BJMC Prediction Bangladesh Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom