Shohada Babolsar VS Shahrdari Kashan - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Shohada Babolsar VS Shahrdari Kashan Prediction Iran Div 2

IRN D2Shohada Babolsar VS Shahrdari Kashan Prediction Iran Div 2

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 08:50:57 GMT    
Iran Div 2 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Shohada Babolsar win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 6 matches, home team Shohada Babolsar scored 7 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.17 goals per game. Win rate is 16.67%, Draw rate is 66.67%, Loss rate is 16.67%.


2. In the last 6 matches, Shohada Babolsar scored 3 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 100.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 9 matches, away team Shahrdari Kashan scored 7 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 0.78 goals per game. Win rate is 22.22%, Draw rate is 22.22%, Loss rate is 55.56%.


4. In of the last 9 matches, Shahrdari Kashan scored 2 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 0.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 75.00%.


5. Shohada Babolsar last five matches: L/D/D/W/D; Shahrdari Kashan last five matches: L/W/D/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Shohada Babolsar and Shahrdari Kashan scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Shohada Babolsar wins is 59.6%, the chance for a draw is 23.9% and the chance for Shahrdari Kashan to win this game is 16.5%.


Shohada Babolsar VS Shahrdari Kashan Prediction
The First Pick: Shohada Babolsar to win
The Second Pick: draw

Shohada Babolsar VS Shahrdari Kashan Prediction Iran Div 2

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom