Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Shrewsbury Town VS Portsmouth Match Preview England League 1

Shrewsbury Town VS Portsmouth Match Preview England League 1

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 10:39:37 GMT     From: goaloo    

Shrewsbury Town  VS  Portsmouth Match Preview England League 1

Shrewsbury Town  VS  Portsmouth  Livescore Odds Comparison
England League 1---Match Time:12/23/2017 22:00 Saturday  GMT+8
 
Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Shrewsbury vs. Portsmouth
In the last 21 games Shrewsbury played 6 games Over 2.5.
Shrewsbury have an Goal difference from 3:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 22 games Portsmouth played 9 games Over 2.5.
Portsmouth have an Goal difference from 5:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 34.74% chance that Shrewsbury and Portsmouth scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 Chances for the Game Shrewsbury vs. Portsmouth
Shrewsbury 5-1-4
In last 10 games Shrewsbury won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw
 
Portsmouth 7-0-3
In last 10 games Portsmouth won 7 games, lost 3 games and played 0 games draw.
 
Shrewsbury - Portsmouth (40-5-55)
In this game the chance that Shrewsbury wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 5% and the chance for Portsmouth to win this game is 55%
 
Shrewsbury Town  VS  Portsmouth Match Preview
Picks: Portsmouth to win
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.