Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Shrewsbury Town VS Oldham Athletic Match Preview England League 1

ENG L1Shrewsbury Town VS Oldham Athletic Match Preview England League 1

Submit by tipster Christ
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 17:36:56 GMT    
Shrewsbury Town  VS  Oldham Athletic  Livescore Odds Comparison
England League 1---Match Time:1/1/2018 23:00 Monday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME SHREWSBURY TOWN VS. OLDHAM ATHLETIC
In the last 24 games Shrewsbury Town played 7 games Over 2.5. 
Shrewsbury Town have an Goal difference from 3:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 25 games Oldham Athletic played 16 games Over 2.5. 
Oldham Athletic have an Goal difference from 7:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 46.58% chance that Shrewsbury Town and Oldham Athletic scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME SHREWSBURY TOWN VS. OLDHAM ATHLETIC
Shrewsbury Town 6-2-2
In last 10 games Shrewsbury Town won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw
 
Oldham Athletic 3-4-3
In last 10 games Oldham Athletic won 3 games, lost 3 games and played 4 games draw.
 
Shrewsbury Town - Oldham Athletic (45-30-25)
In this game the chance that Shrewsbury Town wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Oldham Athletic to win this game is 25%
 
Shrewsbury Town  VS  Oldham Athletic  Match Preview
Picks: Shrewsbury Town wins

Shrewsbury Town  VS  Oldham Athletic  Match Preview  England League 1

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom