Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Sidama Bunna VS Wolaita Dicha Prediction Ethiopia Premier League

Sidama Bunna VS Wolaita Dicha Prediction Ethiopia Premier League

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:30:22 GMT     From: goaloo    

Sidama Bunna VS Wolaita Dicha Prediction Ethiopia Premier League

Ethiopia Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Sidama Bunna win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Sidama Bunna scored 8 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 0.80 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Sidama Bunna scored 2 goals and conceded 1 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Wolaita Dicha scored 4 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 0.40 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Wolaita Dicha scored 3 goals and conceded 10 goals at away, average getting 0.38 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 12.50%, Away Draw rate is 37.50%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Sidama Bunna last five matches: L/D/L/D/L; Wolaita Dicha last five matches: L/D/L/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Sidama Bunna and Wolaita Dicha scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Sidama Bunna wins is 50.1%, the chance for a draw is 30.2% and the chance for Wolaita Dicha to win this game is 19.7%.


Sidama Bunna VS Wolaita Dicha Prediction
The First Pick: Sidama Bunna to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.