Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Sivasspor VS Besiktas JK Prediction Turkish Super Liga

Sivasspor VS Besiktas JK Prediction Turkish Super Liga

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 08:15:40 GMT     From: goaloo    

Sivasspor VS Besiktas JK Prediction Turkish Super Liga

Turkish Super Liga -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Sivasspor win rate is 20.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Sivasspor scored 12 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Sivasspor scored 9 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Besiktas JK scored 23 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 2.30 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 60.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Besiktas JK scored 4 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 75.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Sivasspor last five matches: D/L/W/L/W; Besiktas JK last five matches: W/D/D/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 40.00% chance that Sivasspor and Besiktas JK scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Sivasspor wins is 19.7%, the chance for a draw is 24.3% and the chance for Besiktas JK to win this game is 56.0%.


Sivasspor VS Besiktas JK Prediction
The First Pick: Besiktas JK to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.