Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Smouha SC VS hrbe Match Preview Egyptian Premier League

Smouha SC VS hrbe Match Preview Egyptian Premier League

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 10:25:55 GMT     From: goaloo    

Smouha SC  VS  hrbe  Match Preview  Egyptian Premier League

Smouha SC  VS  hrbe  Livescore Odds Comparison
Egyptian Premier League---Match Time:12/24/2017 23:00 Sunday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME SMOUHA SC VS. EL ENTAG EL HARBY
In the last 14 games Smouha SC played 4 games Over 2.5. 
Smouha SC have an Goal difference from 3:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 14 games El Entag El Harby played 4 games Over 2.5. 
El Entag El Harby have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 28.57% chance that Smouha SC and El Entag El Harby scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME SMOUHA SC VS. EL ENTAG EL HARBY
Smouha SC 3-2-5
In last 10 games Smouha SC won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw
 
El Entag El Harby 3-2-5
In last 10 games El Entag El Harby won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Smouha SC - El Entag El Harby (40-20-40)
In this game the chance that Smouha SC wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for El Entag El Harby to win this game is 40%
 
Smouha SC  VS  hrbe  Match Preview
Picks: Under 2.5
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.