Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Smouha SC VS hrbe Prediction Egyptian Premier League

Smouha SC VS hrbe Prediction Egyptian Premier League

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:32:55 GMT     From: goaloo    

Smouha SC VS hrbe Prediction Egyptian Premier League

Egyptian Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 9 matches, home team Smouha SC win rate is 44.44%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 55.56%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Smouha SC scored 11 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Smouha SC scored 7 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 1.17 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 33.33%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team hrbe scored 10 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, hrbe scored 4 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 0.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Smouha SC last five matches: L/L/W/W/D; hrbe last five matches: W/L/W/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 22.22% chance that Smouha SC and hrbe scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Smouha SC wins is 50.1%, the chance for a draw is 31.9% and the chance for hrbe to win this game is 18.0%.


Smouha SC VS hrbe Prediction
The First Pick: Smouha SC to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.