Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Southampton VS Huddersfield Town Prediction English Premier League

Southampton VS Huddersfield Town Prediction English Premier League

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 08:16:05 GMT     From: goaloo    

Southampton VS Huddersfield Town Prediction English Premier League

English Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 5 matches, home team Southampton win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Southampton scored 10 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Southampton scored 7 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 1.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Huddersfield Town scored 11 goals and conceded 21 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Huddersfield Town scored 4 goals and conceded 15 goals at away, average getting 0.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 80.00%.


5. Southampton last five matches: L/L/D/D/L; Huddersfield Town last five matches: W/L/W/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Southampton and Huddersfield Town scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Southampton wins is 59.9%, the chance for a draw is 24.7% and the chance for Huddersfield Town to win this game is 15.4%.


Southampton VS Huddersfield Town Prediction
The First Pick: Southampton to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.