Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Southend United VS Charlton Athletic Match Preview England League 1

ENG L1Southend United VS Charlton Athletic Match Preview England League 1

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 09:54:46 GMT    

Southend United  VS  Charlton Athletic Match Preview  England League 1

Southend United  VS  Charlton Athletic  Livescore Odds Comparison
England League 1---Match Time:12/26/2017 21:00 Tuesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME SOUTHEND UNITED VS. CHARLTON ATHLETIC
In the last 23 games Southend United played 12 games Over 2.5. 
Southend United have an Goal difference from 4:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 22 games Charlton Athletic played 9 games Over 2.5. 
Charlton Athletic have an Goal difference from 3:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 46.54% chance that Southend United and Charlton Athletic scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME SOUTHEND UNITED VS. CHARLTON ATHLETIC
Southend United 2-2-6
In last 10 games Southend United won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw
 
Charlton Athletic 2-3-5
In last 10 games Charlton Athletic won 2 games, lost 5 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Southend United - Charlton Athletic (35-25-40)
In this game the chance that Southend United wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Charlton Athletic to win this game is 40%
 
Southend United  VS  Charlton Athletic Match Preview
Picks:  Charlton Athletic wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom