Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Southend United VS Shrewsbury Town Match Preview England League 1

ENG L1Southend United VS Shrewsbury Town Match Preview England League 1

Submit by tipster Christ
Posted: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 09:53:52 GMT    
Southend United  VS  Shrewsbury Town  Livescore Odds Comparison
England League 1---Match Time:12/30/2017 23:00 Saturday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME SOUTHEND UNITED VS. SHREWSBURY TOWN
In the last 24 games Southend United played 13 games Over 2.5. 
Southend United have an Goal difference from 6:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 23 games Shrewsbury Town played 6 games Over 2.5. 
Shrewsbury Town have an Goal difference from 5:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 40.13% chance that Southend United and Shrewsbury Town scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME SOUTHEND UNITED VS. SHREWSBURY TOWN
Southend United 3-2-5
In last 10 games Southend United won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw
 
Shrewsbury Town 5-2-3
In last 10 games Shrewsbury Town won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Southend United - Shrewsbury Town (30-20-50)
In this game the chance that Southend United wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Shrewsbury Town to win this game is 50%
 
Southend United  VS  Shrewsbury Town Match Preview
Picks: Shrewsbury Town wins

Southend United  VS  Shrewsbury Town  Match Preview  England League 1

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom