Southern District VS Eastern A.A Football Team - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Southern District VS Eastern A.A Football Team Prediction Hong Kong Senior Challenge Shield

Southern District VS Eastern A.A Football Team Prediction Hong Kong Senior Challenge Shield

Posted: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 08:15:12 GMT     From: goaloo    

Southern District VS Eastern A.A Football Team Prediction Hong Kong Senior Challenge Shield

Hong Kong Senior Challenge Shield -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Southern District win rate is 10.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Southern District scored 15 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Southern District scored 12 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.71 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 57.14%, Home Draw rate is 14.29%, Home Loss rate is 28.57%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Eastern A.A Football Team scored 14 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Eastern A.A Football Team scored 10 goals and conceded 12 goals at away, average getting 1.43 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 28.57%, Away Draw rate is 14.29%, Away Loss rate is 57.14%.


5. Southern District last five matches: L/D/L/L/L; Eastern A.A Football Team last five matches: D/W/L/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Southern District and Eastern A.A Football Team scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Southern District wins is 29.1%, the chance for a draw is 25.8% and the chance for Eastern A.A Football Team to win this game is 45.1%.


Southern District VS Eastern A.A Football Team Prediction
The First Pick: Eastern A.A Football Team to win
The Second Pick: Southern District to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.