Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Spal VS Torino Prediction Italian Serie A

Spal VS Torino Prediction Italian Serie A

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 08:16:01 GMT     From: goaloo    

Spal VS Torino Prediction Italian Serie A

Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Spal win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Spal scored 10 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Spal scored 4 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 0.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Torino scored 16 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Torino scored 9 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 1.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Spal last five matches: W/D/L/L/L; Torino last five matches: W/L/W/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Spal and Torino scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Spal wins is 27.1%, the chance for a draw is 27.9% and the chance for Torino to win this game is 45.0%.


Spal VS Torino Prediction
The First Pick: Torino to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.