Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Spennymoor Town VS Blyth Spartans Prediction England Conference North Division

ENG CNSpennymoor Town VS Blyth Spartans Prediction England Conference North Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:28:57 GMT    
England Conference North Division -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 3 matches, home team Spennymoor Town win rate is 66.67%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 66.67%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Spennymoor Town scored 20 goals and conceded 21 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Spennymoor Town scored 10 goals and conceded 9 goals at home, average getting 2.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Blyth Spartans scored 17 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Blyth Spartans scored 8 goals and conceded 9 goals at away, average getting 2.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Spennymoor Town last five matches: W/D/L/W/L; Blyth Spartans last five matches: L/W/W/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 66.67% chance that Spennymoor Town and Blyth Spartans scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Spennymoor Town wins is 38.7%, the chance for a draw is 26.0% and the chance for Blyth Spartans to win this game is 35.3%.


Spennymoor Town VS Blyth Spartans Prediction
The First Pick: Spennymoor Town to win
The Second Pick: Blyth Spartans to win

Spennymoor Town VS Blyth Spartans Prediction England Conference North Division

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom