Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Sport Club Dimona VS Hapoel Hod HaSharon Prediction Israel B League

Sport Club Dimona VS Hapoel Hod HaSharon Prediction Israel B League

Posted: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 08:15:15 GMT     From: goaloo    

Sport Club Dimona VS Hapoel Hod HaSharon Prediction Israel B League

Israel B League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 2 matches, home team Sport Club Dimona win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Sport Club Dimona scored 9 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Sport Club Dimona scored 6 goals and conceded 10 goals at home, average getting 1.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Hapoel Hod HaSharon scored 5 goals and conceded 30 goals, average getting 0.50 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 100.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Hapoel Hod HaSharon scored 2 goals and conceded 13 goals at away, average getting 0.40 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 100.00%.


5. Sport Club Dimona last five matches: L/D/D/W/W; Hapoel Hod HaSharon last five matches: L/L/L/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Sport Club Dimona and Hapoel Hod HaSharon scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Sport Club Dimona wins is 58.1%, the chance for a draw is 23.7% and the chance for Hapoel Hod HaSharon to win this game is 18.2%.


Sport Club Dimona VS Hapoel Hod HaSharon Prediction
The First Pick: Sport Club Dimona to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.