Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Stade tunisien VS Etoile Metlaoui Match Preview Professional Tunisian League 1

Stade tunisien VS Etoile Metlaoui Match Preview Professional Tunisian League 1

Posted: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 10:15:48 GMT     From: goaloo    

Stade tunisien  VS  Etoile Metlaoui  Livescore Odds Comparison

Professional Tunisian League 1---Match Time:12/28/2017 21:00 Thursday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME STADE TUNISIEN VS. ETOILE METLAOUI
In the last 13 games Stade Ttunisien played 6 games Over 2.5. 
Stade tunisien have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 13 games Etoile Metlaoui played 4 games Over 2.5. 
Etoile Metlaoui have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 38.46% chance that Stade tunisien and Etoile Metlaoui scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME STADE TUNISIEN VS. ETOILE METLAOUI
Stade tunisien 3-4-3
In last 10 games Stade tunisien won 3 games, lost 3 games and played 4 games draw
 
Etoile Metlaoui 3-2-5
In last 10 games Etoile Metlaoui won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Stade tunisien - Etoile Metlaoui (40-30-30)
In this game the chance that Stade tunisien wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Etoile Metlaoui to win this game is 30%
 
Stade tunisien  VS  Etoile Metlaoui Match Preview
Picks: Stade tunisien wins
 

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.