Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Standard Liege VS Sint-Truidense Prediction Belgian Pro League

Standard Liege VS Sint-Truidense Prediction Belgian Pro League

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 08:17:22 GMT     From: goaloo    

Standard Liege VS Sint-Truidense Prediction Belgian Pro League

Belgian Pro League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Standard Liege win rate is 20.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Standard Liege scored 11 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Standard Liege scored 4 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 75.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Sint-Truidense scored 11 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Sint-Truidense scored 4 goals and conceded 10 goals at away, average getting 0.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Standard Liege last five matches: D/W/L/D/W; Sint-Truidense last five matches: D/D/D/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 30.00% chance that Standard Liege and Sint-Truidense scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Standard Liege wins is 57.3%, the chance for a draw is 25.1% and the chance for Sint-Truidense to win this game is 17.6%.


Standard Liege VS Sint-Truidense Prediction
The First Pick: Standard Liege to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.