Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Stoke City VS Newcastle United Prediction English Premier League

ENG PRStoke City VS Newcastle United Prediction English Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:19:37 GMT    
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Stoke City win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 70.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Stoke City scored 10 goals and conceded 24 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Stoke City scored 5 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 1.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Newcastle United scored 9 goals and conceded 20 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Newcastle United scored 7 goals and conceded 12 goals at away, average getting 1.40 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Stoke City last five matches: L/D/W/L/L; Newcastle United last five matches: D/L/W/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Stoke City and Newcastle United scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Stoke City wins is 42.0%, the chance for a draw is 29.1% and the chance for Newcastle United to win this game is 28.9%.


Stoke City VS Newcastle United Prediction
The First Pick: Stoke City to win
The Second Pick: draw

Stoke City VS Newcastle United Prediction English Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom