Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Sunderland A.F.C VS Barnsley Prediction England Championship

ENG LCHSunderland A.F.C VS Barnsley Prediction England Championship

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:19:43 GMT    
England Championship -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 3 matches, home team Sunderland A.F.C win rate is 66.67%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 33.33%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Sunderland A.F.C scored 9 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Sunderland A.F.C scored 5 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 50.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Barnsley scored 4 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 0.40 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Barnsley scored 3 goals and conceded 9 goals at away, average getting 0.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Sunderland A.F.C last five matches: W/L/D/W/D; Barnsley last five matches: D/D/L/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 33.33% chance that Sunderland A.F.C and Barnsley scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Sunderland A.F.C wins is 43.3%, the chance for a draw is 28.9% and the chance for Barnsley to win this game is 27.8%.


Sunderland A.F.C VS Barnsley Prediction
The First Pick: Sunderland A.F.C to win
The Second Pick: draw

Sunderland A.F.C VS Barnsley Prediction England Championship

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom