Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Sutton United VS Boreham Wood Prediction England Conference

ENG ConfSutton United VS Boreham Wood Prediction England Conference

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:25:36 GMT    
England Conference -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Sutton United win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Sutton United scored 16 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Sutton United scored 7 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Boreham Wood scored 12 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Boreham Wood scored 5 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 1.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Sutton United last five matches: L/W/L/W/L; Boreham Wood last five matches: W/L/D/D/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Sutton United and Boreham Wood scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Sutton United wins is 49.7%, the chance for a draw is 27.5% and the chance for Boreham Wood to win this game is 22.8%.


Sutton United VS Boreham Wood Prediction
The First Pick: Sutton United to win
The Second Pick: draw

Sutton United VS Boreham Wood Prediction England Conference

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom