Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Sutton United VS Tranmere Rovers Prediction England Conference

Sutton United VS Tranmere Rovers Prediction England Conference

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 10:48:18 GMT     From: goaloo    

Sutton United VS Tranmere Rovers Prediction England Conference

England Conference -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 3 matches, home team Sutton United win rate is 66.67%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Sutton United scored 13 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Sutton United scored 6 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 1.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Tranmere Rovers scored 16 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Tranmere Rovers scored 3 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 0.75 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Sutton United last five matches: W/L/W/W/L; Tranmere Rovers last five matches: L/W/L/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 33.33% chance that Sutton United and Tranmere Rovers scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Sutton United wins is 39.0%, the chance for a draw is 28.9% and the chance for Tranmere Rovers to win this game is 32.1%.


Sutton United VS Tranmere Rovers Prediction
The First Pick: Sutton United to win
The Second Pick: Tranmere Rovers to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.