Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Swansea City VS Crystal Palace Prediction English Premier League

Swansea City VS Crystal Palace Prediction English Premier League

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 08:16:06 GMT     From: goaloo    

Swansea City VS Crystal Palace Prediction English Premier League

English Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Swansea City win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Swansea City scored 4 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 0.40 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 80.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Swansea City scored 1 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 0.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 60.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Crystal Palace scored 14 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Crystal Palace scored 4 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 0.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Swansea City last five matches: L/L/W/L/L; Crystal Palace last five matches: W/W/D/D/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 30.00% chance that Swansea City and Crystal Palace scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Swansea City wins is 30.3%, the chance for a draw is 30.7% and the chance for Crystal Palace to win this game is 39.0%.


Swansea City VS Crystal Palace Prediction
The First Pick: Crystal Palace to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.