Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Swansea City VS Tottenham Hotspur Prediction English Premier League

ENG PRSwansea City VS Tottenham Hotspur Prediction English Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 08:34:16 GMT    
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Swansea City win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Swansea City scored 6 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 0.60 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Swansea City scored 2 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 0.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 50.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Tottenham Hotspur scored 24 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 2.40 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Tottenham Hotspur scored 8 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 1.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Swansea City last five matches: W/L/D/L/L; Tottenham Hotspur last five matches: W/W/L/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 80.00% chance that Swansea City and Tottenham Hotspur scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Swansea City wins is 9.7%, the chance for a draw is 18.9% and the chance for Tottenham Hotspur to win this game is 71.4%.


Swansea City VS Tottenham Hotspur Prediction
The First Pick: Tottenham Hotspur to win
The Second Pick: draw

Swansea City VS Tottenham Hotspur Prediction English Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom