Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Swindon Town VS Luton Town Prediction England League 2

Swindon Town VS Luton Town Prediction England League 2

Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 08:53:18 GMT     From: goaloo    

Swindon Town VS Luton Town Prediction England League 2

England League 2 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 8 matches, home team Swindon Town win rate is 62.50%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 87.50%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Swindon Town scored 22 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 2.20 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Swindon Town scored 4 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 75.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Luton Town scored 29 goals and conceded 4 goals, average getting 2.90 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Luton Town scored 11 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 2.75 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 75.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Swindon Town last five matches: W/L/L/L/L; Luton Town last five matches: W/W/D/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 75.00% chance that Swindon Town and Luton Town scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Swindon Town wins is 24.5%, the chance for a draw is 26.2% and the chance for Luton Town to win this game is 49.3%.


Swindon Town VS Luton Town Prediction
The First Pick: Luton Town to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.