Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Sydney FC VS Newcastle Jets Prediction Australia A-League

AUS D1Sydney FC VS Newcastle Jets Prediction Australia A-League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 08:40:17 GMT    
Australia A-League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Sydney FC win rate is 90.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Sydney FC scored 26 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 2.60 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Sydney FC scored 15 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 3.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Newcastle Jets scored 21 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 2.10 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Newcastle Jets scored 6 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 1.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Sydney FC last five matches: W/W/W/W/W; Newcastle Jets last five matches: L/W/W/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 30.00% chance that Sydney FC and Newcastle Jets scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Sydney FC wins is 64.5%, the chance for a draw is 21.1% and the chance for Newcastle Jets to win this game is 14.4%.


Sydney FC VS Newcastle Jets Prediction
The First Pick: Sydney FC to win
The Second Pick: draw

Sydney FC VS Newcastle Jets Prediction Australia A-League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom