Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Tala Al Jaish VS Al-Ittihad Alexandria Match Preview Egyptian Premier League

Tala Al Jaish VS Al-Ittihad Alexandria Match Preview Egyptian Premier League

Posted: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 10:07:34 GMT     From: goaloo    

Tala Al Jaish  VS  Al-Ittihad Alexandria Match Preview  Egyptian Premier League

Tala Al Jaish  VS  Al-Ittihad Alexandria  Livescore Odds Comparison
Egyptian Premier League---Match Time:12/25/2017 22:00 Monday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME TALA AL JAISH VS. AL-ITTIHAD ALEXANDRIA
In the last 13 games Tala Al Jaish played 6 games Over 2.5. 
Tala Al Jaish have an Goal difference from 3:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 14 games Al-Ittihad Alexandria played 5 games Over 2.5. 
Al-Ittihad Alexandria have an Goal difference from 5:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 40.93% chance that Tala Al Jaish and Al-Ittihad Alexandria scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME TALA AL JAISH VS. AL-ITTIHAD ALEXANDRIA
Tala Al Jaish 2-4-4
In last 10 games Tala Al Jaish won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw
 
Al-Ittihad Alexandria 1-4-5
In last 10 games Al-Ittihad Alexandria won 1 games, lost 5 games and played 4 games draw.
 
Tala Al Jaish - Al-Ittihad Alexandria (35-40-25)
In this game the chance that Tala Al Jaish wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for Al-Ittihad Alexandria to win this game is 25%
 
Tala Al Jaish  VS  Al-Ittihad Alexandria Match Preview
Picks: Tala Al Jaish wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.