Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Tala Al Jaish VS Al-Ittihad Alexandria Prediction Egyptian Premier League

Tala Al Jaish VS Al-Ittihad Alexandria Prediction Egyptian Premier League

Posted: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 08:15:15 GMT     From: goaloo    

Tala Al Jaish VS Al-Ittihad Alexandria Prediction Egyptian Premier League

Egyptian Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Tala Al Jaish win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 80.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Tala Al Jaish scored 7 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 0.70 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Tala Al Jaish scored 4 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 0.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Al-Ittihad Alexandria scored 11 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Al-Ittihad Alexandria scored 4 goals and conceded 10 goals at away, average getting 0.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Tala Al Jaish last five matches: D/W/L/L/L; Al-Ittihad Alexandria last five matches: L/L/L/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Tala Al Jaish and Al-Ittihad Alexandria scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Tala Al Jaish wins is 42.2%, the chance for a draw is 33.0% and the chance for Al-Ittihad Alexandria to win this game is 24.8%.


Tala Al Jaish VS Al-Ittihad Alexandria Prediction
The First Pick: Tala Al Jaish to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.