Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Taubate (Youth) VS Moto Club de Sao Luis U20 Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

CSP YCTaubate (Youth) VS Moto Club de Sao Luis U20 Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 10:25:34 GMT    
Brasil Copa SP Juniores -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Taubate (Youth) win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Taubate (Youth) scored 8 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 0.80 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Taubate (Youth) scored 0 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 0.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 60.00%.


3. In the last 1 matches, away team Moto Club de Sao Luis U20 scored 0 goals and conceded 3 goals, average getting 0.00 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 100.00%.


4. In of the last 1 matches, Moto Club de Sao Luis U20 scored 0 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 0.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 100.00%.


5. Taubate (Youth) last five matches: D/L/L/L/D; Moto Club de Sao Luis U20 last five matches: L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Taubate (Youth) and Moto Club de Sao Luis U20 scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Taubate (Youth) wins is 55.8%, the chance for a draw is 23.5% and the chance for Moto Club de Sao Luis U20 to win this game is 20.7%.


Taubate (Youth) VS Moto Club de Sao Luis U20 Prediction
The First Pick: Taubate (Youth) to win
The Second Pick: draw

Taubate (Youth) VS Moto Club de Sao Luis U20 Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom