Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Thammasat University VS Kasetsart University FC Prediction Thai Division 2 League

Thammasat University VS Kasetsart University FC Prediction Thai Division 2 League

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:30:19 GMT     From: goaloo    

Thammasat University VS Kasetsart University FC Prediction Thai Division 2 League

Thai Division 2 League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Thammasat University win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 2 matches, home team Thammasat University scored 4 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 2 matches, Thammasat University scored 4 goals and conceded 1 goals at home, average getting 4.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Kasetsart University FC scored 21 goals and conceded 27 goals, average getting 2.10 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Kasetsart University FC scored 7 goals and conceded 15 goals at away, average getting 1.40 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Thammasat University last five matches: W/L; Kasetsart University FC last five matches: L/D/W/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Thammasat University and Kasetsart University FC scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Thammasat University wins is 57.9%, the chance for a draw is 24.1% and the chance for Kasetsart University FC to win this game is 18.0%.


Thammasat University VS Kasetsart University FC Prediction
The First Pick: Thammasat University to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.