Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Torino VS Genoa Prediction Italian Serie A

ITA D1Torino VS Genoa Prediction Italian Serie A

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 08:59:59 GMT    
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Torino win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Torino scored 16 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Torino scored 5 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 50.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Genoa scored 6 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 0.60 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Genoa scored 2 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 0.40 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Torino last five matches: D/W/L/W/D; Genoa last five matches: W/L/D/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Torino and Genoa scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Torino wins is 46.4%, the chance for a draw is 28.2% and the chance for Genoa to win this game is 25.4%.


Torino VS Genoa Prediction
The First Pick: Torino to win
The Second Pick: draw

Torino VS Genoa Prediction Italian Serie A

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom