Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Trapani VS Lecce Match Preview Italy C1

Trapani VS Lecce Match Preview Italy C1

Posted: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 09:51:08 GMT     From: goaloo    
Trapani  VS  Lecce  Livescore Odds Comparison
Italy C1---Match Time:12/30/2017 01:30 Saturday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME TRAPANI VS. LECCE
In the last 19 games Trapani played 11 games Over 2.5. 
Trapani have an Goal difference from 6:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 19 games Lecce played 10 games Over 2.5. 
Lecce have an Goal difference from 9:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 55.26% chance that Trapani and Lecce scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME TRAPANI VS. LECCE
Trapani 6-3-1
In last 10 games Trapani won 6 games, lost 1 games and played 3 games draw
 
Lecce 7-3-0
In last 10 games Lecce won 7 games, lost 0 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Trapani - Lecce (30-30-40)
In this game the chance that Trapani wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Lecce to win this game is 40%
 
Trapani  VS  Lecce Match Preview
Picks: Lecce wins

Trapani  VS  Lecce Match Preview  Italy C1

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.