Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Tupa SP Youth VS Lagarto Youth Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

CSP YCTupa SP Youth VS Lagarto Youth Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 10:41:09 GMT    
Brasil Copa SP Juniores -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Tupa SP Youth win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 1 matches, home team Tupa SP Youth scored 1 goals and conceded 0 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 100.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


2. In the last 1 matches, Tupa SP Youth scored 0 goals and conceded 0 goals at home, average getting NaN goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 0 matches, away team Lagarto Youth scored 0 goals and conceded 0 goals, average getting 0 goals per game. Win rate is 0%, Draw rate is 0%, Loss rate is 0%.


4. In of the last 0 matches, Lagarto Youth scored 0 goals and conceded 0 goals at away, average getting 0 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0%, Away Draw rate is 0%, Away Loss rate is 0%.


5. Tupa SP Youth last five matches: W; Lagarto Youth last five matches: -.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Tupa SP Youth and Lagarto Youth scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Tupa SP Youth wins is 44.6%, the chance for a draw is 23.5% and the chance for Lagarto Youth to win this game is 31.9%.


Tupa SP Youth VS Lagarto Youth Prediction
The First Pick: Tupa SP Youth to win
The Second Pick: Lagarto Youth to win

Tupa SP Youth VS Lagarto Youth Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom