Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > VVV Venlo VS Heracles Almelo Prediction Holland Eredivisie

VVV Venlo VS Heracles Almelo Prediction Holland Eredivisie

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:32:53 GMT     From: goaloo    

VVV Venlo VS Heracles Almelo Prediction Holland Eredivisie

Holland Eredivisie -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team VVV Venlo win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team VVV Venlo scored 11 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, VVV Venlo scored 6 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 1.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Heracles Almelo scored 17 goals and conceded 21 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Heracles Almelo scored 4 goals and conceded 16 goals at away, average getting 0.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 80.00%.


5. VVV Venlo last five matches: L/W/L/D/L; Heracles Almelo last five matches: L/D/W/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that VVV Venlo and Heracles Almelo scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that VVV Venlo wins is 46.8%, the chance for a draw is 26.4% and the chance for Heracles Almelo to win this game is 26.8%.


VVV Venlo VS Heracles Almelo Prediction
The First Pick: VVV Venlo to win
The Second Pick: Heracles Almelo to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.