Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Valencia VS Villarreal Prediction Spanish La Liga

Valencia VS Villarreal Prediction Spanish La Liga

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 08:16:58 GMT     From: goaloo    

Valencia VS Villarreal Prediction Spanish La Liga

Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Valencia win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Valencia scored 21 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 2.10 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Valencia scored 14 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 2.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Villarreal scored 15 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Villarreal scored 8 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 1.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Valencia last five matches: L/W/L/W/D; Villarreal last five matches: W/L/L/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Valencia and Villarreal scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Valencia wins is 48.1%, the chance for a draw is 25.9% and the chance for Villarreal to win this game is 26.0%.


Valencia VS Villarreal Prediction
The First Pick: Valencia to win
The Second Pick: Villarreal to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.