Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Veles VS Dolgiye Prudy Prediction International Club Friendly

Veles VS Dolgiye Prudy Prediction International Club Friendly

Posted: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 08:15:14 GMT     From: goaloo    

Veles VS Dolgiye Prudy Prediction International Club Friendly

International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Veles win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Veles scored 20 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Veles scored 10 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 2.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Dolgiye Prudy scored 20 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Dolgiye Prudy scored 8 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 1.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 60.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Veles last five matches: W/L/W/W/W; Dolgiye Prudy last five matches: W/W/W/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Veles and Dolgiye Prudy scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Veles wins is 44.4%, the chance for a draw is 22.3% and the chance for Dolgiye Prudy to win this game is 33.3%.


Veles VS Dolgiye Prudy Prediction
The First Pick: Veles to win
The Second Pick: Dolgiye Prudy to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.