Verona VS Juventus - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Home > Predictions >
Verona VS Juventus Prediction Italian Serie A

ITA D1Verona VS Juventus Prediction Italian Serie A

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 09:00:20 GMT    
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 9 matches, home team Verona win rate is 11.11%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 66.67%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Verona scored 12 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.

2. In the last 10 matches, Verona scored 6 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 75.00%.

3. In the last 10 matches, away team Juventus scored 16 goals and conceded 4 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.

4. In of the last 10 matches, Juventus scored 8 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 2.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 75.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.

5. Verona last five matches: L/W/L/D/L; Juventus last five matches: W/W/W/D/W.

1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 77.78% chance that Verona and Juventus scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Verona wins is 7.0%, the chance for a draw is 15.9% and the chance for Juventus to win this game is 77.1%.

Verona VS Juventus Prediction
The First Pick: Juventus to win
The Second Pick: draw

Verona VS Juventus Prediction Italian Serie A


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By All Rights Reserved.

feed back