Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Vissel Kobe VS Cerezo Osaka Prediction Japan Emperors Cup

Vissel Kobe VS Cerezo Osaka Prediction Japan Emperors Cup

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 08:20:31 GMT     From: goaloo    

Vissel Kobe VS Cerezo Osaka Prediction Japan Emperors Cup

Japan Emperors Cup -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Vissel Kobe win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 70.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Vissel Kobe scored 13 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Vissel Kobe scored 4 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 0.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 60.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Cerezo Osaka scored 21 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 2.10 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Cerezo Osaka scored 8 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 2.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 75.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Vissel Kobe last five matches: L/L/L/W/D; Cerezo Osaka last five matches: L/W/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 90.00% chance that Vissel Kobe and Cerezo Osaka scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Vissel Kobe wins is 22.3%, the chance for a draw is 25.9% and the chance for Cerezo Osaka to win this game is 51.8%.


Vissel Kobe VS Cerezo Osaka Prediction
The First Pick: Cerezo Osaka to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.