Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Wadi Degla SC VS EL Ahly Match Preview Egyptian Premier League

Wadi Degla SC VS EL Ahly Match Preview Egyptian Premier League

Posted: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 10:10:04 GMT     From: goaloo    

Wadi Degla SC  VS  EL Ahly Match Preview  Egyptian Premier League

Wadi Degla SC  VS  EL Ahly  Livescore Odds Comparison
Egyptian Premier League---Match Time:12/26/2017 01:00 Tuesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME WADI DEGLA SC VS. EL AHLY
In the last 14 games Wadi Degla SC played 8 games Over 2.5. 
Wadi Degla SC have an Goal difference from 6:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 12 games El Ahly played 5 games Over 2.5. 
El Ahly have an Goal difference from 7:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 49.4% chance that Wadi Degla SC and El Ahly scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME WADI DEGLA SC VS. EL AHLY
Wadi Degla SC 2-5-3
In last 10 games Wadi Degla SC won 2 games, lost 3 games and played 5 games draw
 
El Ahly 7-1-2
In last 10 games El Ahly won 7 games, lost 2 games and played 1 games draw.
 
Wadi Degla SC - El Ahly (20-30-50)
In this game the chance that Wadi Degla SC wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for El Ahly to win this game is 50%
 
Wadi Degla SC  VS  EL Ahly Match Preview
Picks: EL Ahly wins
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.